- About STT
- Contact Us
Help keep the streak alive! The 2012 conference marked the sixth year in a row with over 100 participants.
- The majority (77%) of participants maintain a certification through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, National Athletic Trainers Association, or the National Strength Professionals Association.
- 96% of participants attained an undergraduate degree or higher education level.
- 81% of the participants range in age from 23 to 45
- Over 84% of the annual conference participants live in Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Washington, DC.
- 35% of the annual conference attendees are female professionals in the industry.
- Almost 7% of the annual conference participants are international participants.
- 5 of every 6 follow STT either on Facebook, Twitter or the weekly newsletter.
There are plenty of reasons for becoming a sponsor of the the Strength and Conditioning/Athletic Development Conference and regional events. Here are a few ways that you and your company could benefit from being a partner:
- Reach potentially 125+ strength & fitness professionals, and growing yearly
- Contact information sent to 50k+ individuals within and around the field worldwide
- Increase your email database with those that register on-line
- Have a presence on a prominent website in the industry
- Help generate awareness for healthy lifestyles in the local community
- Support a Baltimore, Maryland based initiative
- Be involved with one of the best speaker line-ups in the nation each year
- Launch a new product to the industry professionals
- Learn from the prominent featured speakers and vendors
- Network with other fitness-oriented individuals
- Share your ideas with your peers
- 81% rate the exhibitor area as “very good” or better.
- More than 3 out of 4 say that the exhibitor area added value to the conference.
- Over 94% would like to see a larger exhibitor presence
- 62% said they spent more than 45 minutes with vendors and their products
- 96% of respondents want vendors who focus on training equipment
- 93% of respondents want vendors who focus on sports equipment
- 92% of respondents want vendors who focus on literature
- 89% of respondents want vendors who focus on technology
“This is my fourth year attending this conference and I really enjoyed it. Can’t wait for next year!”
“The attention to detail, helpful and friendly staff, and unexpected networking opportunity makes this conference rival events sponsored by much larger organizations.”
“The conference was great. There was a lot of variety and personality.”
“Loved the information on the website. Looking forward to keeping in touch on Facebook and Twitter. I’m saving the date for next year already.”
“Good all around program. Learned a lot!”
Note: All quotes were unsolicited and anonymous.
WHERE’S COACH TAYLORMay 25, 2013
Football Strong Clinic
FEATURED GRAND SLAM SPONSORS
STT on iTunes
Who's Online AvatarsThere are no users currently online